Engineering Surveyors – Perth
We have exciting opportunities for Engineering Surveyors to join our team, located in Perth.
Would you like the opportunity to work for an established company that offers exciting and diverse work in a range of industry sectors, great career development opportunities and is interested in helping advance your career?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to contribute in a positive and Noble Surveys service the land development, resources and infrastructure sectors. Since its inception in 2004 the company has grown into a multidisciplinary survey company, not only providing traditional surveying solutions but a full suite of services including laser scanning, aerial, GIS, mapping and visualization expertise. We have a growing team of people who are not just good at what they do, but understand that it is important to enjoy getting it done as a team.
Noble Surveys currently have multiple exciting opportunities available for both Engineering & Graduate Surveyors and Draftspersons to join our South West Operations team on a full-time basis, based out of our South West Office in Bunbury.
Whilst our office is based in Bunbury, this role would suit anyone living in the South West region of Western Australia.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to undertake a variety of surveys for our valued clients, including but not limited to:
- Engineering Projects
- Main Roads Surveys
- Laser Scanning
- UAV (Drone) Surveys
Successful applicants will also have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and knowledge in Surveying.
- Experience within a similar role.
- A strong client and customer focus
- A focus on positive workplace culture and teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An innovative approach and the ability to adapt to different situations.
What We Offer
- A workplace that empowers and encourages new ideas.
- Competitive remuneration and a range of employee benefits and incentives.
- A positive safety culture that drives and encourages overall employee health and wellbeing.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages professional development and career growth within the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
If you require further information about this role please email email@example.com