GIS Specialist – Bunbury
We have an exciting opportunity for a GIS Specialist to join our team, located in Bunbury. Our team produce a variety of deliverables including Topographical Surveys, As-constructed Surveys, and various associated calculations for the land survey field teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to contribute in a positive and proactive manner, and is able perform the following GIS tasks, including, but not limited to:
- GIS Data interrogation;
- D-Spec Drainage As Constructed Surveys;
- R-Spec Road As Constructed Surveys;
- O-Spec Open Space As Constructed Surveys;
- Mapping Visualization;
- Surface Modelling
- Drafting to support land surveying activities
The person we are seeking will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role;
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding and ability to interpret survey data;
- An ability to acquire a working knowledge of A-Spec formatting;
- An intermediate level competency in AutoCad Civil 3D and Q-GIS software programs.
•A workplace that empowers and encourages new ideas.
•Remuneration and a range of employee benefits and incentives that is unmatched in the region.
•A positive safety culture that drives and encourages overall employee health and wellbeing.
•A supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages professional development and career growth within the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
If you require further information about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org