Scanning Data Technician – Bunbury
We have an exciting opportunity for a TLS Scan Data Technician to join our team, located in Bunbury. Our team produce a variety of deliverables including Topographical Surveys, As-constructed Surveys, Corridor Surveys and various associated scans for the land survey field teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to contribute in a positive and proactive manner, and is able perform the following scanning tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Operation of Terrestrial Laser Scanners;
- Corridor Scan Surveys;
- Various As-Constructed Scan Surveys;
- Site Scans;
- Infrastructure Scans;
- Scan registration
- Data interrogation
The person we are seeking will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role;
- Strong scanning skills with an understanding of survey methods;
- An ability to manipulate and interpret scan data
- An ability to acquire a working knowledge of RiScan & Realworks;
- An intermediate level competency in AutoCad Civil 3D.
We seek to provide a workplace that empowers and encourages innovation. We provide competitive remuneration with rewards and benefits. We value our people and adopt the philosophy of a positive safety culture that promotes and encourages employee wellbeing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
If you require further information about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org