The team at Noble Surveys have been using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) since 2013. Commonly referred to as drones, these vehicles provide a cost effective way to map many of our clients projects and assist them in monitoring, tracking and quantifying their day to day operations.
Our aerial team are certified CASA pilots and experienced surveyors who are well trained in both operation of the UAVs as well as the processes required to acquire survey data. Having used the technology for so long we have developed finely tuned systems and processes to ensure that our clients can trust our data when they need it, and can trust us to have an effective way to meet their needs.
Always keeping up with technology, Noble Surveys have a fleet of multi-rotor and fixed-wing UAV’s across multiple classes meaning we can adapt to any situation dependent on our clients needs and desired outcomes. This allows us to deliver the best results in the safest way possible.
Our wide range of aircraft and processing software means that we can generate a solution specific to your situation. Whether for survey, mapping, GIS, visualization or interrogation we can walk you through the best approach to achieve your desired outcomes.
Our range of Systems
- Micro Multi-rotor UAVs
- Sub 2kg Multi-rotor UAVs
- Sub 7kg Multi-rotor UAVs
- Fixed Wing UAVs
Aerial Survey Applications
- Surveying and Volume calculation
- Mapping and orthophotography
- Project monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Visualization and Augmented Imagery
- Visual Inspections
When to use Aerial Surveys
- Safe data capture
- Snapshots of Project progression
- Provide detailed survey information over complex and inaccessible areas
- Capture large datasets and imagery in short time-frames
- Best applied to sites several hectares in size and over
The benefits of Aerial surveys
- Safe and detailed data
- Highly accurate and efficient capture
- Extremely cost effective
- Survey process does not interfere with site works
- Reliable, visual point of reference