Survey Draftsperson – Bunbury
We have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Draftsperson to join our team, located in Perth and Bunbury. Our team produce a variety of deliverables including Topographical Surveys, As-constructed Surveys, and various associated calculations for the land survey field teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to contribute in a positive and proactive manner, and is able perform the following drafting tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Feature and Topographical Surveys;
- Drainage, Road & Open Space As Constructed Surveys (A-Spec deliverables);
- Underground service models;
- Volume Computation;
- Surface Modelling
- Drafting to support land surveying activities
The person we are seeking will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role;
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding and ability to interpret survey data;
- An ability to acquire a working knowledge of A-Spec formatting;
- An intermediate level competency in AutoCad Civil 3D and Trimble Business Centre software programs.
We seek to provide a workplace that empowers and encourages innovation. We provide competitive remuneration with rewards and benefits. We value our people and adopt the philosophy of a positive safety culture that promotes and encourages employee wellbeing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
If you require further information about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org